If you are reading this then you have an interest in my blog.
Each night I write in answer to ‘The Daily Post’, thusfar without the catastrophe of writer’s block*. The following list of self-learnt strategies has given me the mental strength to succeed:
1. Take time to look at the question before returning with an answer.
2. Read other people’s entrys
3. Set a limit for how much time spent or how long the post is
4. Start with something simple and then expand
5. Take breaks whilst writing
6. Re-read old entries
7. If people are reading the posts, respond to their likes
8. Play around with design layout
If it still isn’t happening:
9. Write the post at a later date/time
Of course if these do not work then you can still post an entry by awnsering the question: If “failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor” (Truman Capote), how spicy do you like your success stories?
*I suppose overcoming writer’s block is the spice to this story.
<a href=”http://dailypost.wordpress.com/dp_prompt/the-spice-of-success/”>The Spice of Success</a>